- Evergreen notes is a term that was invented by Andy Matuschak
- Evergreen notes are notes that have actual information.
- They have been built not for short-term using. These notes can and should be used in long-term.
- Here is how I understand it:
- They are called evergreen because they are like leaves that get watered.
- The more you put new or update current information in there than more they are green.
- Clear, understandable, compact (not short and not long) title of the note
- Note should consist of your words. You have to write the note by your hands, thoughts and words.
- You should linked the note with other note/s
- Note should be dynamic, not static. The note “lives” and saturates the information.
Get a once-per-week email with my latest content. By subscribing to this newsletter you will also be the first to receive last updates of my eBooks and courses.